Avante Security Inc.

Avante Security is Toronto’s premier security provider with the fastest response times in Ontario with over 20 years’ experience protecting high profile individuals and corporations.

Logixx Security

Logixx Security is at the service of exceptional organizations from across Canada, empowering them to meet their mission-critical security mandates by providing full-service security solutions that synthesize electronic and physical security.


NSSG is today a globally recognised leader in the provision of risk management services in the most challenging environments due to our ability to learn from the unique challenges that we’ve faced in twenty years of experience, lessons which have since become the DNA of our organisation.

Previous Deals, Integrated into Avante Security Inc.

INTO Electronics Inc.

INTO Electronics started as a high-end residential security provider and shifted into a commercial and high-rise security expert.

Closed August 22, 2014

LVS Inc. Security Systems

LVS was a leading integrator of high-end custom residential and commercial security and automation services.

Closed April 1, 2015

Watermark Security Inc.

Watermark was a security systems integrator operating out of Port Carling, Ontario in the Muskoka Lakes Region providing services which include integrated alarm and video systems, guard response, property management and cottage checks.

Closed August 7, 2018

Architronics Ltd.

Architronics provided high-end integrated solutions in the home and commercial automation and custom electronics integration industry including security, lighting, audio & visual, blind and temperate control.

Acquired 51% in March 2, 2017.Remaining 49% closed July 16, 2018

C&B Alarms Ltd

The C&B acquisition complements our existing client footprint in the Muskoka region and confirms our commitment to expanding Avante’s residential security business

closed Dec 12, 2022

Previous Deals, Integrated into Logixx Security Inc.

Intelligarde International Inc.

Intelligarde is a physical security services business based in Toronto, with clients across southern Ontario and in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Intelligarde has been a pioneer in the security industry for over 30 years and employs more than 300 security professionals.

Closed November 30, 2019Amalgamation Dec 1, 2019

Veridin Systems Canada Inc.

Founded in 1991, Veridin is known for designing and installing custom-fitted security solutions for businesses with complex security needs. Today, Veridin is a leader in enterprise-level security systems, access control systems and CCTV security solutions in Toronto and across North America.

Closed Sept 17, 2019Amalgamation Dec 1, 2019

A.S.A.P. Secured Inc.

ASAP is a national provider of physical services, based in Ontario, with a focus on industrial and national account security solutions. ASAP has operations across the country and is licensed in 8 provinces. ASAP has been an industry leader since 2005 and employs approximately 800 team members across Canada.

Closed December 2nd, 2019

Being Acquired

At Avante Corp we are interested in acquiring a broad range of high-quality domestic and international security companies.


A leader in active ownership, the Avante team begins supporting the drive for rapid returns immediately post-closing by developing a strategic roadmap, helping to align management with critical priorities, and directing focused initiatives.